Friday, April 13, 2007

Lord make me a stronger person!

Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person.
Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Psalms 84:5
I don't know about you, but I want to be strong in the Lord. I want to be able to run and not be weary, to walk and not faint. I want to have the strength to do all my housework; to take long walks, to feel vibrant; to be full of life. I can get to that place if I begin to walk in the Lord and in His word. He says "The joy of the Lord is my strength" so if I want joy and strength I need to come to know the Lord. Not just have an on again off again experience; but to LIVE in Him at all times. I find the more I get into His Word and into prayer time with my Father the hungrier I become for Him.
May you have a blessed day in the Lord and draw strength from Him.
Joy

No comments: