Monday, April 16, 2007

Overflowing with God's Love!

John 14:15, 21
15 If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.
21 The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]
Sometimes if we are not careful we will get so busy we only know how to make a living. But when we begin to walk with God as our Father and love Him with everything within us we can begin to know how to make a life.
Jesus said"I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)."
I desire that abundant life. I want my life so overflowing with the blessings of God, they will overflow onto everyone I meet.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
May you have a beautiful day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: