Friday, April 27, 2007

God's way is Perfect!

Psalm 18:30-33 (Amplified Bible)
30 As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.
31 For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God,
32 The God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect?
33 He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places.
I am so thankful that the Lord's way is perfect. He has given us His Word that if we read it we can know how to walk away from fear, worry, stress and the temptations of sin.
He is my rock on whom I lean.
He is my anchor in a troubled world.
He is the one I depend on.
He gives me the strength to keep on keeping on.
He puts life into me.
He causes me to leap and shout with joy.
He is my life.
He is my friend.
HE IS!!!
May God Bless You today.
Joy

No comments: