Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Being Taught by The Lord!

Psalm 27:11 (KJV)
11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Sometimes I want to direct God on how to lead my life. I guess I don't think He is capable of doing as good of a job as I can. However, I find if I get out of the way and trust Him when I pray for direction, He does a much better job of working things out for me than when I interfere.
I need to remember "ALL" things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28a
Even when I can't see the results of trusting Him right at that moment I know deep within my heart that He is with me, leading me and guiding me. The more I seek Him and read His Word, the more His leading me becomes clear. I am amazed at the changes He has worked in me just this year alone. I know it is because I am allowing Him to have full rein of my life.
Praise His Holy Name.
Blessings on you today as you let the "Master" lead you into all truth.
Joy

No comments: