Wednesday, May 9, 2007

O God you are my strength

Isaiah 25:1 & 4
1 O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things, even purposes planned of old [and fulfilled] in faithfulness and truth.
4 For You have been a stronghold for the poor, a stronghold for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm, a shade from the heat; for the blast of the ruthless ones is like a rainstorm against a wall.
I am glad that I know the Lord. He is my God. I will give Him praise and honor. He is worthy of all our praise. Even when things we are going through hard times; He is still worthy of praise.
I know He will see me through. He will give me strength, hope, joy and peace. I can know that and be assured of that by reading His word.
Praise the Lord.
Joy

No comments: