Monday, May 14, 2007

Binding and Loosing!

Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.
Reading this scripture this morning I gleaned something new. When I have prayed this as a prayer binding and loosing, I just pray for the Lord to bind it here and in heaven. If I read the verse right it has to agree with what is already bound in heaven. Whatever I loose on earth must alread be loose in heaven.
Jesus says he will give us the keys of the kingdom of heaven; a key unlocks a door. Spiritually we have keys to unlock doors so God can open that door and fulfill His word in answering our prayers.
God Bless you!
Joy

No comments: