Friday, May 4, 2007

God Knows Me!

Psalm 139:1-4

1 O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.
2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off.
3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
Wow! Just thinking about how much God knows about us is amazing. To think that He knows each one of individually. Every thought, everything we do; it just hit me as I was reading these scriptures again verse 4 "there is not a word in my tongue" that He does not know, even the ones I haven't spoken. That really got my attention. I wonder how much repenting I need to do over words that haven't left my mouth yet. It really made me stop and think about what I might say differently.
Have a great day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: