Friday, May 18, 2007

The LORD is Gracious

Psalm 111:1-4
1 Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
2 The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
I am so thankful I know the Lord. I will (it is a choice) to praise Him with my whole heart. I will tell of His love and compassion to a lost world.
The Word of the Lord is great to those who love Him and want to grow in Him.
I am awed sometimes at all the beauty around me, knowing God made if for my good pleasure.
Praise the Lord.
Have a Great Day!
Remember Jesus loves you!
Joy

No comments: