Sunday, May 6, 2007

Walking in His Strength!

Psalm 84:5-7 (Amplified Bible)
5 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion.
6 Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; the early rain also fills [the pools] with blessings.
7 They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power]; each of them appears before God in Zion.
I am so thankful I can be blessed when my strength is in the Lord. Jesus sees our tears. He uses them to strengthen us and to give us joy.
The Lord loves us and wants to give us all Heaven has to offer now. I don't know about you, but I want to walk in the strength of the Lord. I want joy and peace to fill my very being. To know the joy of the Lord is our strength to walk victorious.
Praise His Holy Name.
Joy

No comments: