Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Where is the House You built the Lord?

Isaiah 66: 1-2
1 THUS SAYS the Lord: Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house would you build for Me? And what kind can be My resting-place?
2 For all these things My hand has made, and so all these things have come into being [by and for Me], says the Lord. But this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken or wounded spirit, and who trembles at My word and reveres My commands.
As I reading these scriptures it made me wonder, what kind of house am I building for the Lord? Is the house full of joy? Is the house full of peace? Is the house honest before God? What kind of house am I building for Him? One full of doubt and lack of trust? One full of earthly pleasures and desires? Do I only work on the house on Sunday's and Wednesdays? Is there more to building His house than what I perceive?
I pray the house I am building Him is on the sure foundation of Jesus. I am so glad God gave me His Word which is the master plan on how I build my house to Him.
God Bless You.
Joy

No comments: