Friday, May 25, 2007

Strength For The Day!

Good morning,
It is still morning here where I live. I gave myself permission to be lazy this morning. I don't do it very often, but I just wanted to laze around this morning. I did read the Word to renew my strength.
Sometimes I get so busy doing things for others I forget to take time for me. I'm sure a lot of you are the same way, you need to take time for you.
Isaiah 40:28-31 (Amplified Bible)
28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.
29 He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].
30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
31 But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
I am so thankful I can wait on the Lord and He will give me strength and rest. An eagle takes advantage of the wind to soar and rest it's wings. Thereby keeping their strength. I need to learn to soar more and rest in the plans God has for me.
Take care and have a restful day.
Joy

No comments: