Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy is the Person who has the Lord!

Psalm 146:5-6 (Amplified Bible)
5 Happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) is he who has the God of [special revelation to] Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, Who keeps truth and is faithful forever,
I am so glad I have the Lord abiding in me. I know that with Him, I can walk through the dark times, the hard times, the lonely times; because when I have the Lord living in me, then He will take care of me through anything. I can't be lonely, when I am never alone.
Praise His Holy Name.
If you are having a difficult time and seems like you hate to get out of bed in the mornings; TRY JESUS! He will fill you to overflowing with love and praise to Him.
God Bless You!
Joy

No comments: