Sunday, May 27, 2007

What Words Comes out of Your Mouth?

Good morning to you!
It is a beautiful day here. I Praise the Lord for it.
Proverbs 4:20-23 (Amplified Bible)
20 My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.
22 For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.
23 Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.
A few weeks ago in Sunday School class the teacher talked about our heart. What is seeded into the heart is what comes out of the mouth. I began to examine myself to see what kind of stuff I am putting into my heart. Is it Godly things or junk? Do I desire to walk in health and healing? Do I want the blessings of the Lord in my life. Of course I do as I feel all of you do; then we need to heed the scriptures above and realize the words that come out of our mouth comes from the innermost parts of our heart.
To walk in abundance and health, we need to proclaim abundance and health. Our words need to edify the Lord so we can walk in healing and health. Out of our innermost being will flow springs of life.
Praise the Lord.
Have a super fantastic day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: