Friday, March 14, 2008

Give God Praise!

Greetings,

Well I am up early and on my way to Drain for a District Board Meeting, so not sure what the weather will be, but probably rain. Silly me, I guess I thought if it was dark I wouldn't know if it was raining or not. Well guess what the dark doesn't have anything to do with it; it has rained and stormed all night and is still coming down.

The Lord is so good. You may get tired of hearing me say that, but get used to it as I intend to proclaim God’s goodness until Jesus comes.

Psalms 30:10-12
10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

These scriptures say exactly how I feel. When I call upon God to have mercy on me, then when He turns things around I need to sing praise to Him. This is the year of WORSHIP! The year of new beginnings. This is the year to give praise in everything. What a wonderful year to be living. I don’t know about you, but I am excited about what God is doing and going to do. It’s not just for me, but for everyone. Praise His Holy Name.

Father, please help each of us to not only praise you more, but to lift each other up. Help us to encourage each other. Let us be your hands, feet, and mouth to share your love to all those we come into contact. Thank you, Father.
Have a terrific day!
Joy

No comments: