Saturday, March 29, 2008

Quietly Waiting!

Good morning,

Isn't it so awesome how God speaks to us through other people, His Word, His critters and just the earth itself?

“I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting system through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.” George Washington Carver



Lamentations 3:24-26

The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.

It is good that a man should both hope and quietly waith for the salvation of the Lord.




I have to work at waiting quietly for the Lord to show me His plan for my life. I trust the Lord, however, sometimes I think He is taking too long so I want to jump in and fix everything myself. When I wait paitently and quietly for the salvation of the Lord, He does a super better job of it than I tried to do.



God is so awesome. I just can't praise Him enough!

No comments: