Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Joy-Peace-Hope!

Greetings,

It is an awesome morning here on the farm. I woke up praising the Lord. So no matter what comes my way today, it is nothing that the Lord and I can't handle together.

Topic for Today: Gospel
The gospel makes some people sad, some mad and some glad. It is better that people should go out of church mad than merely go out, neither sad, mad, nor glad. Vance, Havner

"Take time every evening you can to view with wonder the spectacular event we know as a sunset. This is your heavenly Father's gift to you, filling you with gratitude for a day well spent with Him, the sweet sleep He will now give to you, and the hope and expectancy of spending tomorrow with Him."

I went into Bible Gateway to copy the scripture I wanted to share with you and it was their verse for the day. How awesome is that?

Romans 15:13
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”


I am so thankful that our God is full of hope and will fill us with all (CORE MEANING: a grammatical word used to indicate that the whole of a particular thing, amount, group, or area is involved or affected). God doesn't just give us a little joy and peace. He gives us all He has, the whole amount. He gives us so much that we overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Now I don't know about you, but I want to be so full of joy, peace, and hope that it oozes out of every pore in my body.

Father, thank you the you will fill us with ALL joy, peace, and hope. I pray that as we begin to really grasp this knowledge you have given us that we will CHOOSE to ask you to have the Holy Spirit overflow us with hope. As the Holy Spirit overflows us with HOPE, help us to pass it on to others that seem to have lost their hope I pray. Thank you, Father. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a joy, peace, and hope filled day.

Joy

No comments: