Monday, March 10, 2008

God will hear you!

"God, you promise to come to my rescue. When I'm in trouble, I just need to trust you."

Psalms 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me
.

Isn't it absolutely super wonderful to know without the shadow of a doubt, that we can call upon our merciful God when we are in trouble. Knowing He will deliver us so we can give Him the glory. I believe the last part is the KEY. When He has answered us and delivered us then we have a requirement of Him. We are to glorify Him. Too many times we forget to even thank Him when He fulfills His promises. We are quick to run to Him when trouble strikes, but what about running to Him at all times. What about beginning our mornings when we first wake up in praise to Him. I don't know about you, but when I begin to give Him praise before I ever get out of bed, my whole day goes better.

Sis. Bristow at church said "I want to just love on the Lord. I want to just wrap my arms around Him in a big hug." I decided that is the way I want to begin my day and end my day to just to love on the Lord.

Father, thank you for your love for each of us. Thank you that when trouble comes all we have to do is call upon you expecting you to deliver us. Help us to learn to just love on you and to wrap our arms around you. Thank you for healing for our loved ones as well as ourselves. Praise your Holy Name!

Love in Christ,
Joy

No comments: