Sunday, March 16, 2008

Standing in the Gap!

Good morning,

It is a beautiful morning here on the farm.

Topic for Today: Christian
A genuine Christian should be a walking mystery because he is surely a walking miracle. Through the leading and the power of the Holy Spirit, the Christian is involved in a daily life and habit that cannot be explained. A.W. Tozer

Isn't it cool to be thought of not only as a mystery, but a walking miracle. I know that I am a walking miracle. God has protected me and kept His unseen hand on me so many times, sometimes I feel the angels have worked overtime protecting me. I am so thankful they have, as I feel I have a lot more of God's work to do before I go home.

Are you thankful for God's protection? Are you willing to stand in the gap for someone else?

Ezekiel 22:30
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.


I trust when God looks down on America and says to His Son, I can't tolerate their sin any longer, wipe them out. Jesus will say "Father what if there is someone who will intercede in prayer on their behalf?" Are there ones who will begin to fall on their face and plead for God to spare our great country?
Have we as Christians become so complacent that we are not seeking Him for America?

I believe Christians need to arise and begin to beg God to deliver our land and bring us back into right standing with Him.

Father, this country I love is really on my heart today. I ask Father, that each of us begin to bind together in pray for America. I ask Father, that you find us worthy to come before you in prayer that each of us would be able to stand in the gap; to make a hedge around our beautiful country. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Take a moment today to enjoy our great land.
Joy

No comments: