Sunday, March 30, 2008

In His Presence!

I was just thinking about being in the presence of God; the kingdom of God is within us. Therefore, no matter where we go we take God with us. God is not in the four walls of the church his presence in essence is not there when we’re not there because we bring the presence of God with us when we come to church.
Therefore, we should always be prepared, no matter where we are to be used of God and to be an example of him regardless of our circumstances.

We sing a song
Surely the presence of the lord is in this place
I can fill his mighty power and His grace
I can hear the brush of angels’ wings
I see glory on each face
Surely the presence of the lord is in this place.

This place is within me! He abides and dwells in the very innermost part of my being.

Psalms 16:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 95:2
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

I am so thankful I know the Lord and that He lives within me. He is my everything. I know I could not make it in this world without Him. He is!

God Bless You!
Joy

No comments: