Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Heart is not my own!

Good morning,

What a wonderful morning to wake up. It is a super bright day here. The SON is shining down on the farm and into my heart.

Topic for Today: Christ
Since He looked upon me my heart is not my own. He hath run away to heaven with it. Samuel Rutherford

Deuteronomy 7:9

“Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.”

I John 3:1-2
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.


Isn't it wonderful to know that when God came into our heart, he ran away to heaven with it. God loved us before we were even born. He made a covenant of love not only to us but to a thousand generations. WOW! That is hard for me to imagine. We are the sons/daughters of God. He has prepared everything for us, both here on earth and in heaven. Just makes me want to SHOUT HALLELUJAH! THANK YOU JESUS!

Father, thank you, for this beautiful day you have made just for us. Thank you, for your many blessings you give us each and every day. Thank you, for your love. We praise your Holy Name.
Have a great praise filled day!
Joy

No comments: