Friday, March 21, 2008

God's Hand!

God is so good. I just stand in awe sometimes as to how good He is to us. Nothing in particular, just a feeling inside of me that rises up and needs to be released. I want everyone I come into contact with to know Jesus lives in me, and blesses me beyond measure. He can and will do the same for you as well.

Isaiah 59:1
Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither Hi ear heavy, that it cannot hear.

I am so thankful that our Lord will hear us when we call unto Him. He will save us and be with us throughout our life if we let Him. He is a merciful God. He loves us more than anything. No matter what we go through, God is there with us, upholding us and giving us strength to carry on. Praise His Holy Name.

Isaiah 58:14
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

I don't know about you, but I want a change in my life. I want to ride upon the high places of the earth, and to feed on the heritage of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I can only do this if I delight and spend time with the Lord. I do this by reading His Word and praying.

Father, I would ask you today to help each of us grow in prayer and reading your Word. Help us Lord to desire to spend time with you. Help us Father, to delight ourselves in you. Feed us with the heritage of Jacob, I pray. Thank you, Father. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: