Monday, March 24, 2008

Mind & Heart!

Luke 10: 27
And He answering said, Thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself.


I was reading this verse this morning and thought to myself, what if all people began to read, and follow just this one verse of advice. How would our world be changed if everyone were to love the Lord our God with everything that is within us? What if we were to love Him with all our heart, all our soul, our all strength and all our mind? What if we were to love our neighbor as our self? For some of us that would be easy, because we love our self, but what of the people who do not like themselves let alone love themselves.

I think sometimes we people who call ourselves "Christians" don't love the Lord with all of our heart, soul, strength and mind. I think sometimes we just go through the motions. I don't know if at times we really know what the word "LOVE" really means. I am seeking God to know His love better; but also I want to know how He wants me to love Him more.
I pray as we encourage each other in the Lord, we will come to know "Agape Love" and to love each other as Jesus loves us.

God Bless!
Joy

No comments: