Friday, March 28, 2008

HE Cometh!

Good morning,

John 9:4-5
We must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.


Jesus wants us to work for Him. He told us in Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
It is our duty as "Children of God" to tell others about Him and to pray with them the prayer of salvation.

I believe the verses in John 9:4-5 are a direct command. We must do the work of the Father. It also says we need to do it while it is day, because night will come and then it will be too late.
There is an urgency sweeping the land, as I believe the Lord is going to send His Son back very soon. There needs to be a cry go out HEAR YE! HEAR YE THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH!

The question many "Christians" need to ask themselves is am I ready to meet Him?

No comments: