Tuesday, March 6, 2007

For Ever, O Lord



Psalms 119:89-90
89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.KJV

Today God's faithfulness came through for me again.

I got blessed with having a doggy door put in my front door. Now my dog can come and go without my having to jump up and open the door for her whenever she wants to go out.

A gentleman from my church Sunday, asked me if someone had put it in for me. When I told him no, he came up and did it. Now I know that doesn't sound like much, but to me it let me know God had not forgotten that I wanted a doggy door.

I am a widow and although I can do a lot of things, cutting holes in doors is not something I wanted to attempt. I am thankful God watches out for me and takes care of the little things I need as well as the big things.

I praise his Holy Name.

May you have a blessed day.

No comments: