Thursday, March 29, 2007

Getting Answers From God

Jeremiah 33:3

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand). (Amplified)

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.KJV

I memorized this verse from the Kings James Version many years ago. Today as I was reading it from the Amplified version I thought I would put both in so you could see how a different translation can explain it a little better.
I am so thankful that all we need to do when we are perplexed or troubled is to call unto God and he will answer us. It may not be the way we want him to answer, but he does answer.
He is showing me so many things, first things I didn't understand about myself and second things I didn't understand about other people.
As my understanding in the Lord grows, so does my understanding of others. I am so thankful that my loving Father does not give up on me when I ask him questions, to others they might seem silly, or dumb; but to my Father they are just questions waiting for his answer.
I feel so blessed.
Yesterday in the mail, I got 3 music CD'S from The Naylors. They are such a blessing. Until a few weeks ago I didn't know who they were, but with my getting on the Internet and looking for Christian Blogs I found their Forum. God knew I needed some additional encouragement so he opened up the Internet for me to meet other Christians and fellowship.
I Praise His Holy Name.
Have a blessed day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: