Thursday, March 22, 2007

Speak the Word Only

Matthew 8:5-10
5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.KJV

How great is your faith? Can people come to you and say "speak the word only" and expect to be healed? Do we have enough faith in the Lord to be able to be used to not only heal someone, but lead them in accepting the Lord as their savior? Do we have enough boldness to speak up and let others know what God is doing in our lives? My prayer is Lord, help me to know you to the extent that I have the faith to pray with someone and expect you to meet their need.

May God bless and keep you in His love today.

Joy

No comments: