Tuesday, March 13, 2007

God's Kindness

Isaiah 54:10
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

Good morning.
I had a devotional on Praise, I forgot to save it while I was asking for help so lost it.
I will work on it for another time.
The Lord brought this scripture to mind, so it is the one for today.
I am so thankful that God is not only kind toward us, but he also says he will not remove his peace from us. I am glad I know my Lord and that his word says he will take care of me not only in the larger things in my life, but the small things as well.
He goes on to say he will have mercy on me. I am so thankful that when I make a mistake God does not give up on me. He just keeps on working with me to do better next time.
Praise His Holy Name!
Have a Blessed Day in the Lord!

No comments: