Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Will Sing

Psalms 89:1-7
1 I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.KJV
Isn't it great to know that we can sing of the mercies of the Lord: It is wonderful to say we know the LORD and can give praise to him.
Our God is full of mercy and compassion. He does care about everything we are going through. Just keep remembering this to will pass.
I am so thankful that our loving Father, leads and guides us into his love and truth. It should be easy to offer him praise after all he has done for us.
I sometimes just sit and marvel at all the things my loving father has done for me.
I look around at the beauty of this land of mine, the sunrises, trees, flowers, ocean, sunsets, and all the animals and praise and thanksgiving just overflow in my heart; to know my father made it all for my enjoyment. I just want to praise him all the time.
May you have a blessed day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: