Friday, March 30, 2007

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Amen! I look forward to reading your devotional each morning. The song that goes through my mind during those discouraging times is “Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in his wonderful face….will grow faintly dim.” Have a good day.
Judy
I received this email from my cousin who was responding to a daily devotional I send to family and friends vie email.
When things seem to get rough and we become discouraged, we need to do as this song says and "Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in his wonderful face and the things of earth will grow faintly dim in the light of His Glory and Grace".
Praise the Lord we have a Father that cares about us. It doesn't matter what we've done or whether we are rich or poor he LOVES US. I am rich in Him.
John 15:7-8
When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified; and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine.
If you live in Me--abide vitally united to ME--and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will and it shall be done for you. Amplified
Praise the Lord!
God bless you today!
Joy

No comments: