Sunday, March 18, 2007

Triump In Christ

2 Corinthians 2:14-15
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:KJV
I am so thankful that when we walk with Jesus we can triumph in Christ.
The dictionary gives this meaning to triumph:
1. to celebrate victory or success.
2. to obtain victory
The noun part
1. the joy or exultation of victory or success.
2. conquest
I can experience victory in my daily walk with the Lord.
I don't have to live a life of fear, rejection or lack of want.
I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus.
I am a daughter of the King.
The wonderful thing is it is not just for me, you can be more than a conqueror as you begin to walk in the realm of the King.

No comments: