Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Sweet Fragrance

2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (Amplified Bible)

14 But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph [as trophies of Christ's victory] and through us spreads and makes evident the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere,
15 For we are the sweet fragrance of Christ [which exhales] unto God, [discernible alike] among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing:
I was doing my other daily devotional from 2 Corinthians 4:7-9, I glanced across the page and felt this was the scripture to share with you today.
How does our life measure up? Are we being lead in TRIUMPH in Christ or have we forgotten who is in control of our lives. Are we being a witness and sweet smelling savour to the world. Can a non Christian see Christ in us? Are we being an effective witness for Him?
Are we a sweet fragrance to God; or do we leave a bad smell in his nostrils?
I don't know about you, I want to live my life in the Center of God's will and to abide in Him to the extent that I am sweet smelling to Him and to others.
Praise the Lord.
Bless His Holy Name.
Have a great day in the Lord.

No comments: