Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Plans For Your Life

Jeremiah 29:11-14
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.KJV
As I was reading my Bible and talking with the Lord this morning, about some health issues he brought these scriptures to mind.
I am so thankful that my Lord knows the plan for my life. He let me know that He doesn't want anything evil to happen to me. He wants my life filled with peace and to give me hope.
In order to have that peace and hope and yes to know the plan the Lord has for me, I need to call upon Him. I need to seek Him and find Him when I pray to Him and seek Him with my whole heart.
I am so glad we have a Lord we can go to not only when we are troubled about life's problems, but in the good times as well.
Psalms 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.KJV
That is my desire to bless the Lord at all times; and to praise Him continually.
May God Bless you this day.

No comments: