Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jesus is our Answer

I wrote a poem September 25, 2006, the day of my son's birthday.
I thought I would share it with you today.

I can worry and stew
Or Lord I can wait on you
Knowing your words are true
I can get myself into debt
Or know you haven’t failed me yet.
I can spend my days all upset
Or lean on you and have quiet rest.
Knowing you will give me the best
I can walk around all sad and down
Or stand straight and tall
With my head up
Knowing you care about me
Whether great or small
Lord I can wait on you
To see me through.
I can walk each day with a smile
Knowing you are with me all the while.
Lord I can moan and groan
Or take my burdens to you alone.
Knowing you will meet my every need
If I keep my heart free of greed.
I know you will surround me with love
When you look down from heaven above.
Thank you Lord for your blessings
On me today
As I seek to travel your way.
This morning this thought came to me.
Call unto Him
Help is ever near
Remember His promises
I AM
Seek Him
Trust Him to see you through
Have a blessed day in Him
Joy

No comments: