Monday, March 12, 2007

Giving God Praise

Here are some scriptures to get your day and week started.
Ps 7:1
O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust:
Ps 8:1
O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Ps 9:1-2
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Ps 16:1
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Ps 18:1-3
I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.I like to get up each morning and read scriptures on giving our Lord Praise. It seems to make my whole day go better.

May God give you strength for the day.
Peace for the trials.
Joy for the fun of it.
Love to surround your loved ones
and hope for tomorrow.
God Bless You!

No comments: