Saturday, January 12, 2008

Does God Hear Our Prayers?

Greetings,

It is liquid sunshine here this morning. Maybe next week we will get some dry weather which would be nice.

I was talking to an older man from my church this morning. I have been trying to reach him for several days as he hasn't been to church for awhile. I thought maybe he had fallen or was ill; he told me he there are days he just doesn't answer his phone.

That set me to thinking about my relationship with the Lord. Are there days He would just not want to be bothered with my prayers? Are there days He is too busy with someone else's needs to be concerned with mine. Does He ever feel like I am constantly bothering Him? Do you ever feel any of those things I have mentioned above. Do you feel God is to busy to be concerned about you?

Romans 8:31-32
31 What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?]
32 He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?
I am so thankful that no matter where I am, time of day, day of week or anything else keeps me from communicating with my Father. He is always there and listening to anything I say to Him. In fact He knows my thoughts before I do. Now that I think about that, that's almost scary. He does know what you are going through and wants you to know He is going through it right along beside you.
Have a blessed day!
Joy

No comments: