Friday, January 4, 2008

How to walk before the Lord!

I was thinking of how each person began the new year. Some probably didn't feel very well, depending on how much partying they did and what they had to drink. Some probably didn't feel well physically and some probably felt the same as they always had.
I thought about what the Lord would like of us and came across this verse:
Micah 6:8
“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
God want us to act justly to each other. To love mercy, be kind to our neighbor, and to walk humbly with the Lord. I wonder is that really such a hard thing? Why does it seem so hard for some “Christians” to live a life pleasing to God? Why do they want to compromise the relationship with the Lord?
I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize my relationship with the Lord. In fact this year I want to strive to get more intimate with Him each day.

God Bless You!

No comments: