Sunday, January 27, 2008

Faith Looks Up!

Good morning,

"Sorrow looks back.
Worry looks around.
Faith looks up."


Hebrews 12:2
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I don't know about you, but I intend to go around looking up. I pray "Lord increase my faith."
It is easy to get our eyes off Jesus when things are going wrong; but that is when we need Him the most. I am so thankful He doesn't get upset, or decide to forget about us when our faith begins to waiver a little. He is still a whisper away. He will give us strength and joy as we look unto Him. Praise His Name!

Lord, my prayer for each of us is to increase our faith.

Have a great day!

Joy

p.s. I don't know what kind of a day weather wise it's going to be on the farm, however inside my heart the SON is shining.

No comments: