Monday, January 7, 2008

God's Eyes Watching Over Us!

Psalms 33:18
Behold, the Lord's eye is upon those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe], who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness,

I Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), and His ears are attentive to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who practice evil [to oppose them, to frustrate, and defeat them].

I am so thankful the Lord's eyes are upon me, He watches over me more so than a mother watches over her newborn babe. He is always there to protect me, to lead me, and to guide me. I walk daily in His mercy, and love. Isn't it super to know that not only does the Lord watch over me, but He watches over each of you at the same time.

No comments: