Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'M BACK

WOW, I just signed in this morning thinking it had only been a week since I had posted a devotional; only to find out it was a lot longer than that.
I have had a really hard time this year with the death of my husband even though he died in 2006, a cousin getting killed in a car accident, and a host of other things that I guess I allowed to get me down. I didn't realize how far or discouraged I was until God began dealing with me on not doing my devotional.
I ask you to forgive me as I begin this new year wanting to again try to do the devotionals. I have received such encouragement from you that I know now I should have shared what I was going through and asked you guys to pray with me. Only sometimes I don't think we really know what or why we go through things. I was going through all the motions of everything be OK, but knew they weren't.
In Jeremiah 42:6 the people told Jeremiah "Whether it be good, or whether it be evil, we will obey the voice of the Lord our God, to who we send thee; that it may be will with us, when we obey the voice of the Lord our God. That is my desire this year and for the rest of my life is to obey the voice of the Lord my God that it may be well with me. I pray it will be well with each of you as you begin this new year.
God Bless You!

No comments: