Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How to be Prosperous and Successful

Greetings,

It is a beautiful white morning here on the farm. There is about 2 inches of fresh snow on the ground. The sun is just beginning to shine, makes everything so fresh and pretty.

Do you want this year to be different? Do you want it to be better? Do you want to prosper? If you do here is how to do it.

Joshua 1:8
This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

My desire is to get to know the Lord like I've never known him before. To know without the shadow of a doubt that he loves me and cares about every detail of my life. To walk in fellowship with him every second of every minute of every hour of every day for the rest of my life.
May you desire to know God in a whole new way is my prayer for you today.

God Bless You!
Joy

No comments: