Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fixing my Heart on God!

Good morning,

It is starting out to be a dry day here on the farm. Still some snow left, but melting fast. There was a beautiful sunrise, but that is gone also.

I attended a ladies meeting at church last night, and the devotional was on prayer. I thought it interesting that I have been studying on prayer and how to pray only to have that come up again last night.

This morning I would like to share from Psalms 108:1-5

1 O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
3 I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
This is my prayer this morning that my heart be fixed, steadfast in the Lord. I desire to go around singing, and giving praise to the Lord. To show God's mercy and loving-kindness to all people. To live a life that others will know and see Jesus in me immediately on meeting me.
May the Lord bless each of you as you go about your day, and make his face to shine upon you.
Joy

No comments: