Wednesday, January 23, 2008

May The Lord Bless You!

Good morning,

It is a beautiful, sunny, and crispy day here on the farm. I love to go walking when it is a morning like this, not that I do it as often as I should.

Psalms 115:13-16
13 He will bless those who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord, both small and great.
14 May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children.
15 May you be blessed of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth!
16 The heavens are the Lord's heavens, but the earth has He given to the children of men.
Have you ever thought about how many scriptures in the Bible could be used as a prayer? I've heard people say they really don't know how to pray. Guess what all you have to do is open your Bible and find a scripture; (especially the Book of Psalms) it seems like most of those are prayers David prayed to God.
I was reading the above scriptures this morning and thought I would put them in as my prayer to you today. May God give you increase more and more to you and your children, and to their children. Thank you Lord.
May you have a great day!
Joy

No comments: