Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Increase our Faith!

Good morning,

It is a chilly, but sunny morning here on the farm.

The Lord has been so good to me. I can't give Him enough praise. He is worthy of all praise, honor, and glory.

When it's time to breathe a prayer of thanks, don't hold your breath.

I have been sitting here trying to get a feel of what the Lord wants me to share with you this morning. I can't seem to get away from the thought that when you have prayed for something or someone, to remember to give God praise. I thought about the ten lepers who came to Jesus, saying "Jesus, Master, have mercy on us." Jesus healed them, only one returned and glorified God. Jesus asked where the other nine were, they could not find them, Jesus told the one "Arise, go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole." Luke 17:12-19 I sometimes wonder did the other 9 get to keep their healing, or did they loose it by not taking time to thank Jesus for what he did. If you look at verse 19 Jesus says it was the man's FAITH that made him whole. It would appear that our FAITH has a lot to do with whether we receive what we pray for.

Mark 11:23-24
23 Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.
24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].
I love sharing with you guys, because it is the Lord speaking to my heart first so I can share with all of you. I need to increase my faith.
Love
Joy

No comments: